This will hopefully be the final beta of SEO Macroscope before I bump the version number to 1.0. Source code and an installer can be found on GitHub at:
Please check the downloads page for more recent versions.
I’ve spent most of the time cleaning up bugs, tuning features, and tidying up the displays.
Features added include:
- Logging and reporting of relative/absolute URLs used in pages.
- Support and detection of text-based sitemaps.
- Cosmetic enhancements in overview and document details panels.
- Added Remarks report, for arbitrary problems discovered during a crawl.
- Implemented support for inline CSS processing, to find links to external CSS assets.
- Query strings may now be ignored.
There are still a few bugs, such as the calculation of duplicate titles; but I’m finding that this is becoming pretty useful in daily work.