SEO Macroscope: The Webmaster’s Toolbox
SEO Macroscope for Microsoft Windows is a free and open source website broken link checking and scanning tool, with some technical SEO functionality for common website problems.
The SEO Macroscope website crawler will help you to:
- Find broken links on your website, both internal and external.
- Report robots.txt statuses.
- Check and report canonical, hreflang, and other metadata problems.
- Perform simple, configurable Technical SEO checks on titles and descriptions.
- Report fastest/slowest pages.
- Export reports to Excel and CSV formats.
- Generate and export text and XML sitemaps from the crawled pages.
- Analyze redirect chains.
- Use custom filters to verify the presence/absence of tracking tags.
- Use CSS Selectors, XPath Queries, and Regular Expressions to scrape website data.
- And much more besides…
Check out the source code repository at https://github.com/nazuke/SEOMacroscope.
More information about how SEO Macroscope may be used for everyday tasks may be found in the blog pages.
subscribe via RSS