This release of SEO Macroscope enhances the keyword meta tag analysis for some legacy processing, and fixes some bugs.
Source code and an installer can be found on GitHub at:
Please check the downloads page for more recent versions.
New features in this release include:
- Titles and descriptions are now included in the keywords meta tag analysis. Additionally, some malformed keywords meta tags will be reported as such.
- Some refactoring has been done behind the scenes to try and make the crawled document collection a little more efficient.
- New Recent URLs sub-menu under in the File menu.
- New Status Code columns in the Links and and Hyperlinks overview lists.
- Anchor Text columns added to broken links reports.
- Experimental Save Session feature, to save and reload the current crawled session.
- Fixed error handling in AnalyzeKeywordPresence.
- Added preferences option to re-fetch linked documents from external sites that initially return a 404 on a HEAD request. This helps to verify links to external sites that have mis-configured webservers, at the expense of network bandwidth.
Please report issues at https://github.com/nazuke/SEOMacroscope/issues.